Thursday, May 15, 2014

Tongsis To Narsis

When you want to narsis then you must have tongsis.
Who said?
Well, I said :P

Tongsis (Tongkat Narsis) is become popular lately, just because of narsis people who want to show their existence. But it's not as bad as it looks. Somehow tongsis is very useful when we need to take a picture with audiences are more than three people. Must be difficult to take the best picture, right? Tongsis can also take a picture at the distance which is sufficient to take, its making possible to take the background area too. Not only our big face, but also the scenery.

I have tongsis too, and i bought tongsis several days before my travel to KL and Bangkok. I need this stuff very much. I bought tongsis by online at Polaroid Land. I just forgot about the price, its around 120k maybe :P

Yeay tongsis is coming!

No comments:

Post a Comment