Monday, May 19, 2014

3D Puzzles

This is one of my favorite toys. It name is 3d puzzles. This is my very first 3D puzzles, well someone was gave me this toy for farewell gift. This is actually gift anyway, not buy by myself :p But whatever, he choosed the level of difficulty which is challenging enough for me. Tadaaaa... The Capitol Hill :D The building consists of several interconnected parts symmetrical. I love the symmetrical building!

Do you know Capitol Hill? Ahh kemonn, masa nggak tau.
Let me explain for you all.... *backsound stereosa*

Capitol Hill, aside from being a metonym for the United States Congress, is the largest historic residential neighborhood in Washington D.C., stretching easterly in front of the United States Capitol along wide avenues. It is one of the oldest residential communities in Washington, and, with roughly 35,000 people in just under 2 square miles (5 km2), it is also one of the most densely populated (ah baiklah ini juga copas dari Wikipedia. Blame on me)

Let me show you the 3D Puzzles and the reality building. Check this out.

The Capitol Hill US

The Capitol Hill ala-ala :D

No comments:

Post a Comment